Monday, September 28, 2009

The Connections: Life,Knowledge, and Media


Wow, this article the Connections on life, knowlegde and Media is amazing in so many ways, and made me see a different outlook on life. In reconstructing knowledge is very important to me, because I always view life situations based on what I know. Reconstructing knowledge made me realize that I am not right at all times, but takes in consideration of other individual’s point of view on life. However, I realize that I should practice understanding others point of view, on their issues and belief in life in general. This article touch on so many theories, but the one that was very interesting to me was the social learning theory.
Therefore, social learning theory is basically what we as individual take in, as what we are told and perceive around us in society. When we are told what to do, we are then rewarded for our accomplishments. After the reward, there is reinforcement, which is then it becomes internalized. Social learning theory is very straightforward and easy to understand the teaching to other.

No comments:

Post a Comment