Sunday, November 15, 2009

UnCharted 2



This game was like watching a movie at the movie theater, with the graphic and the amazing storyline. The game was very interesting because I got to see how the characters interact. Even though it was a violent and aggressive game the storyline was good. The graphics was realistic, that it made me feel like I was actually there in the game. Watching the game had me at an emotional state of mind, where I place myself in the characters role. I enjoyed the fact that a woman played an aggressive role, which I do not find in video games often. She played as a hero, instead of a victim. Her role was very vital because she helps the male protagonist and antagonist character in the game. She gives clues to the protagonist to help him find his destination. I would recommend this video game to others, because I was really involved in the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment